News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus TUF Gaming F15 FX506HM Laptop Review: No Extras, Just Performance

Started by Redaktion, June 26, 2021, 18:09:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Asus' TUF family of budget gaming laptops has been steadily growing in power for a performance level that can rival many pricier ROG models. If you don't care for fancy RGB lights or features, then the new FX506 model may be worth considering.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-TUF-Gaming-F15-FX506HM-Laptop-Review-No-Extras-Just-Performance.546842.0.html

xpclient

Does it have Modern Standby and can it be disabled in some way via Registry key or via rEFInd + ACPI patcher module that's on GitHub and if so, does S3 sleep return?

Alex Nada

Hello Dear Alan,

You scored TUF F15 connectivity 79 but at the same time TUF F17 connectivity scored 69 by Christian Hintze! As you know, these two devices share the same connectivity properties. That means your scoring system is not comparable, users will appreciate it if you could solve this problem with supervising or any other solution like define a scoring standard system.

Wish You Best

geek-a-contra

for good sake, STOP automatically adding local currencies names to the prices, the result are downright ridiculous. just keep with euro or whatever currency you start with..

Warren

Great article however no mention of TPM and windows 11 compatibility.  With Windows 11 just around the corner you could spend quite a bit of money on a new machine that is instantly outdated.  Could you update the article for Windows 11 compatibility?

KimJim

This laptop has a lot of Asus software issue that will brick the laptop upon updating of their Asus's software, be warn that the laptop software provided by Asus has serious issue and the laptop will fail to boot up and fail to shutdown after updating the firmware, drivers and also Asus's software used to control the RGB light of the keyboard and displaying the temperature of the CPU or GPU.

Hilda Steyn

I bought mine in September 2022. I didn't buy it for gaming; I bought it for processing power to work with (data mining, analysis, etc). Shortly after, it started overheating, despite sitting on a cooling stand with fans. The constant overheating led to the SSD conking in after 4 months. Just 4 months. The design is poor as far as cooling is concerned. Don't waste your money.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview