News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Predator Triton 300 SE now available with new Intel Alder Lake processors and a 16:10 OLED screen

Started by Redaktion, May 18, 2022, 15:45:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Acer Predator Triton 300 SE is now configurable with Intel's newest Alder Lake processors, a 2.8K 16:10 OLED screen, and an Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060. It will hit shelves in June 2022 starting at €1,499 (US$1,575).

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Predator-Triton-300-SE-now-available-with-new-Intel-Alder-Lake-processors-and-a-16-10-OLED-screen.620336.0.html

daithi

The original 14" 300 SE came so close to ticking all my boxes, but I decided against spending that much money on something that missed the mark in a few places like the H35 series 4 core processor and poor battery life.

With the bump to 16:10 screen, 76Wh (from 60) and an Alder Lake processor with P and E cores, I really hope this can be a home run because I like the styling a lot more than the Zephyrus G14 and for me 14" is the sweet spot for a laptop.

Really hoping you guys can do a good review of this machine (especially one of the lower/mid SKUs because I have no need for an i9)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview