News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP ZBook Studio G9: 4 top-notch features that make it an attractive purchase prospect

Started by Redaktion, May 17, 2022, 10:28:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

HP recently revealed a number of interesting specifications for its upcoming ZBook Studio G9 laptop releasing sometime in June 2022. Promising true desktop-class performance in an ultraportable form factor, this high-end computer spares no expense. Take a look at what to expect from the ZBook Studio G9 next month.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-ZBook-Studio-G9-4-top-notch-features-that-make-it-an-attractive-purchase-prospect.619534.0.html

Venkata Sukhesh

When HP is launching these ZBooks and Elitebooks?  During CES event 2022, they said they will be launched by the end of March. We are in 17th May.  Dell and Lenovo already launched their Business laptops earlier.  HP needs to be little fast.  They need to improve the battery life of their consumer level laptops like Pavilion, Envy.  I can say they are pathetic.   

Nick Evans

Quote4. High refresh rate comes standard

While last year's ZBook Studio forced users to trade the stunning OLED panel for 120 Hz functionality, the ZBook Studio G9 features 120 Hz standard on all models this year.

I think this is incorrect, are you 100% sure? There is no spec sheet on the HP web page yet, and my reading of the feature page is that you still must choose between a 120 Hz DreamColor IPS and an OLED touchscreen. This is also supported by the spec list posted here at WindowsCentral:
www.windowscentral.com/hp-zbook-studio-g9-announcement

SuperFlyBoy

I will never buy an HP product again.

I had an HP Studio x360 G5 Start to have problems and their Zbook rep promised to help with the warranty extension prior to expiry, which was then rejected by HP when I got sick.

No respect for customers - even after I paid over $4800.00 for that laptop!

Cassio

to #2

These HX class CPUs were only announced by Intel a couple days ago. HP cannot launch before Intel's announcement.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview