News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Android 13: 4 incredible new features revealed at I/O

Started by Redaktion, May 15, 2022, 05:05:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

At Google I/O 2022, the Mountain View tech giant revealed a number of exciting features coming to Android 13 later this year. Take a look at what to expect from the upcoming version of stock Android, including a more versatile Google Wallet and an innovative earthquake detection algorithm.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Android-13-4-incredible-new-features-revealed-at-I-O.619302.0.html

RinzImpulse

Only one of them is usable in my country, and one of them is already available in my device since months ago

Marky Mark

"Incredible" ?! Really Notebookcheck ? Can you go more clickbaity than that ?

Martin Annoyed

This is the lowest of the low quality articles you could write on this topic. I've been watching this author for a while and it's always just horrible clickbaity bullcrap and lists of uninteresting stuff like we're on BuzzFeed.

LL

Make my words those of other commentaries.
This title in this case is uncalled for in Notebookcheck, would only would be acceptable in case it is sustained by facts.
Incredible means so advanced that stretches credibility. None of theses features does that.

YES, really

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview