News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer Blade 17 laptop review: RTX 3070 Ti or RTX 3080 Ti - Which is the superior Blade?

Started by Redaktion, May 13, 2022, 08:30:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Razer Blade 17 with the RTX 3070 Ti is a full 800 Euros (~$842) cheaper than with the RTX 3080 Ti. With the thin case of the Blade, can you really notice a performance difference in favor of the more expensive GPU? We'll get to the bottom of this in our review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-Blade-17-laptop-review-RTX-3070-Ti-or-RTX-3080-Ti-Which-is-the-superior-Blade.618411.0.html

LL

For graphics work i noticed subpar results in Cinebench R23 Multi.
No numpad which for a laptop that performance wise is graphic capable maybe make it a deal breaker and loose a bunch of potential buyers.

Goratrix

300 nits brightness is decent??? where? 750 contrast  and all terrible dE 2000. This screen is shame for this otherwise almost perfect laptop.
The price is much better -25% for a ~10% gaming performance loss.

@LL
You can buy a numpad for a few $, same as better webcam and other fancy stuffs. I dont think replaceble parts cause big problems.

RobertJasiek

An external numpad is bad. Then one can better buy a desktop with proper keyboard. The basic purpose of a notebook is being an all-in-one-device.

LL

Indeed Robert i have a laptop don't want to bring more stuff than my Wacom. And these are 17" ones. Until now my Legion have been  a great buy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview