News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tecno Pova 3 is officially coming to India, 7,000mAh battery, 50MP main camera and all

Started by Redaktion, June 11, 2022, 17:11:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Tecno Pova 3 is one of the world's few 7,000mAh battery smartphones. It also has a 90Hz display, triple rear cameras and a "Panther Game Engine" powered by one of MediaTek's higher-end 4G/LTE-only Helio G-series platforms. It is also now about to launch as an Amazon India Special.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Tecno-Pova-3-is-officially-coming-to-India-7-000mAh-battery-50MP-main-camera-and-all.628028.0.html

brvnbld

Yes, I do not care about 5G, but I do care about using an outdated processor that was manufactured on 12nm node., Heck even the 8nm and 7nm has become old. I do mind the phone's form factor. 6.5 is the upper limit for usability. I do mind the display. AMOLED 60hz is the new norm. I do mind the weight of a phone. 180gms is the perfect balance between weight and heft.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview