News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Legion Y700: 8.8-inch gaming tablet display specs will delight users looking for an Android alternative to the iPad Mini

Started by Redaktion, December 23, 2021, 03:19:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

First official details of the upcoming Lenovo Legion Y700 gaming tablet have been shared on Chinese social media. The 8.8-inch tablet could be an ideal Android alternative to the iPad Mini in a form factor that makes it easy to wield during intense gaming sessions. The Legion Y700 tablet may sport a Snapdragon 8 series SoC.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Legion-Y700-8-8-inch-gaming-tablet-display-specs-will-delight-users-looking-for-an-Android-alternative-to-the-iPad-Mini.588437.0.html

Dhozj

It is Apple's ecosystem and integration that is a huge factor for the iDevices. Hardware alone won't attract many and certainly won't keep people in the garden.

Dan Ridenhour

If samsung and Lenovo want 'a piece' of the ipad market...  go with 3:2 or 4:3 aspect ratio tablets.  Its a better from factor for a tablet... the only thing 16:9 / 16:10 is 'better' for is watching movies and folks can watch movies all day long on a $100 amazon tablet or any other low end entry.   i Own a samsung S7+ and an iPad pro 11....   the 11 its all the use...  not because of the OS... not because of the apps available (although those subjects matter) but because the iPad 11 gives me as much usable screen realestate for most tasks (outside of movie watching) as the Samsung in a 1/2 pound lighter package thats not awkward to carry.    Whoever sold the design community on 16:9 pc screens and extra wide tablets must just sit watching videos all day.   Its the only thing their better suited for.

digitheatre

Finally!!! I'm looking for a mini tablet to replace my huawei mediapad m6 8.4. The only flagship specs Android tablet. Looking forward for this, hopefully more brands will follow suit.

OpLeh

It's been far too long that an 8" device has come to the market w/ flagship specs. I hate that tablets are getting bigger and bigger to the point where they might as well be laptops. They're so tiring to hold in hand It's ridiculous how big they nowadays. If this comes out im swapping to this from my S6 lite because beyond 10" it becomes a real pain in the a**.... 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview