News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Aspire 7 A715-42G multimedia laptop review: All-rounder in disguise with gaming potential

Started by Redaktion, January 27, 2022, 23:53:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Not only does the 15.6 inch-display provide enough power for office and internet purposes, it also strives for crisp frame rates. The multimedia laptop smoothly transfers many modern games to the screen.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Aspire-7-A715-42G-multimedia-laptop-review-All-rounder-in-disguise-with-gaming-potential.596042.0.html

Htash

Great review as always, I have been using this laptop for almost a year now (from March 2021).
Very please with the overall experience including gaming, photo editing (Lunimar 4), video editing (Resolve 16). Except for the subpar screen (I have to use an external monitor for color accuracy) everything else is very good for the price.
Very good CPU/GPU performance, low heat during load, sturdy builds, ok keyboard.

brian

Nice review ! I bought this laptop with the 5700u and 16gb ram for ~$1100 CAD back in summer 2021. It's really not a bad laptop at all. The only things I can complain about is the battery being small, and the speakers being quiet and tinny, but other than that, I think it's a very solid mid-range "non-gaming" laptop.

I run Linux (Fedora 35) and aside from battery life which is better on Windows, it takes it like a champ.

informatic

The bet seems interesting but what everyone is waiting for are the AMD ZEN 4 7040 Phoenix= DDR5 + RDNA 3 + PCI 4.0 +USB 4.0 + HDMI 2.1 + artificial intelligence with XDNA architecture developed by Xilinx and all at 4nm vs 10nm from Intel
Intel has fallen asleep or rather hibernated. Intel has spent 4 long years with its integrated Xe graphics without evolving

AMD Phoenix CPUs will surpass Apple M2 in performance and efficiency in artificial intelligence and this is very important to take full advantage of GPT chat and without internet connection along with all the new features together with FidelityFX Super Resolution 3.0 technology that will surpass or equal Nvidia and that is what the portable public expects with ZEN 4 Phoenix if you want to know more simply write in your search engine AMD ZEN 4 7040 Phoenix

Folie

Quote from: informatic on March 12, 2023, 11:51:21AMD ZEN 4 7040 Phoenix ... developed by Xilinx
One finds in every corner that the CPU has security gaps for malware, its AI makes smart phone calls and thus competes with China.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview