News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Motorola Moto G31 smartphone review: OLED display at the expense of some features

Started by Redaktion, January 21, 2022, 07:03:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Moto G31 has become lighter and a bit more compact, and it sports a Full HD display now. However, compared to the predecessor, there are also some compromises to be made. In our review, we will find out whether the smartphone is still a good deal for 200 Euros (~$226).

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Motorola-Moto-G31-smartphone-review-OLED-display-at-the-expense-of-some-features.593745.0.html

Jonas Mäenpää

As you measured the screen, and I run mine rooted so I can load ICC profiles on my phone, if you happen to still have it I'd be very grateful if you could email it to me. I know the display is baseline accurate but there's always an improvement.

Even if you don't have it, have a very nice day, it's more than once I've used the ICC profiles from your reviews when I haven't been able to borrow a colorimeter :)

/Jonas

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview