News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Schenker XMG Pro 15 (Clevo PC50HS-D) review: Thin and light 4K gaming laptop

Started by Redaktion, January 20, 2022, 03:16:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Core i7-11800H CPU and GeForce RTX 3080 mobile GPU complement the bright, high-contrast 4K OLED screen well and are able to run all current titles smoothly. The GPU comes with 16 GB of video memory. Another plus: The laptop integrates a Thunderbolt 4 port.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Schenker-XMG-Pro-15-Clevo-PC50HS-D-review-Thin-and-light-4K-gaming-laptop.593881.0.html

Ednumero

Looks like a solid-performing contender. Hopefully they'll work their way through the remainder of their stocks of 16:9 case castings soon and can start making these in 16:10.

Lorry

They need to switch the OLED to Samsung Gen 3 model. These 2022 Clevo laptops are using the old gen 2 panels with garbage color accuracy that shifts when you change the brightness.

Dubs

Mine sucks. It gets really hot and really loud. It's very noticeable.
It keeps shutting down on it's own and now I'm facing an issue where it's stuck in bootup. It just displays SAGER screen and nothing else. Doesn't even proceed to bootup.

I wish I got a better clevo laptop. I had Clevo P650RE3 before and that's what I'm using now. Still works like a dream just has 960M graphics card.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview