News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s G2 Intel review: A very good business laptop despite the 16:9 format

Started by Redaktion, July 03, 2021, 11:06:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Even though Lenovo renews its premium model of the ThinkPad T-Serie from the ground up, the Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Gen 2 still keeps its 16:9 format, going against the current trend for displays. The fact that it still achieves a very good result is primarily due to the excellent input devices and equipment.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T14s-G2-Intel-review-A-very-good-business-laptop-despite-the-16-9-format.548662.0.html

KevinPhillips

I don't presume to know the ins and out of high-performance video cards, but in many of the performance tests I've seen where the tester is pitting an Lenovo ThinkPad T14s G2 against its AMD counterpart, it wins video encoding, exporting, and even just scrubbing the timeline easily. Certainly, it makes sense that a high-end AMD card will out-perform the Intel, but explain the current situation? Is it just that the AMD is going up against Intel onboard graphics?

YUKI93

"...the Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Gen 2 still keeps its 16:9 format, going against the current trend for displays."

I'd still take a 16:9 display all day long. It's still the golden standard for mass media consumption.

SB11

This "privacy guard" display is literally the worst laptop screen I've had in 10 years, on a $1500 laptop at that. Worse than my $200 chromebook.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview