News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Motorola Moto G60s review: Budget mid-range smartphone with 50-watt fast charging and a 120 Hz display

Started by Redaktion, September 26, 2021, 20:32:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With a 120 Hz refresh rate, a "gaming SoC", IP rating, and a 5,000 mAh battery including fast 50-watt TurboPower charging, the Moto G60s appears to be an interesting budget mid-range phone on paper. Read on to find out how the Moto smartphone performs in the test and whether it's worth a buy.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Motorola-Moto-G60s-review-Budget-mid-range-smartphone-with-50-watt-fast-charging-and-a-120-Hz-display.565047.0.html

NikoB

IPS is much better for the eyes and nervous system than AMOLED with low frequency PWM and terrible PenTile. IPS is always a plus for a model, not a minus. Incorrect editorial assessment, as always. Especially in budget models, where the harm from AMOLED to the eyes and the nervous system is maximum in comparison with the practically harmless IPS, especially when the native contrast is higher than 1500: 1. Moreover, with a white background, IPS always outperforms AMOLED in brightness, and this is the majority of sites on the Internet. In the dark, when AMOLED has the only advantage - contrast, it is as harmful as possible in flickering and as low-quality in terms of color rendition at low brightness.

Stanley April

You are the portal that I trust the most, but the system on the basis of which you rate phones annoys me terribly. The example of the Motorola G60S is one in a row when the phone, in practice, the best on the market is assessed poorly or vaguely. I would like to remind you that Xiaomi with its defective MIUI cannot be rated higher because it has castrated AMOLED. Please think about it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview