News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

XMG introduces world's first portable liquid cooler for laptops with the NEO 15 E22 models powered by Intel i7-12700H processors and up to an RTX 3080 Ti dGPU

Started by Redaktion, January 06, 2022, 15:40:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Along with the NEO 15 E22 gaming laptops powered by Intel's Alder Lake-H processors and Nvidia's RTX 3070 Ti / 3080 Ti discrete GPUs, XMG is launching its very first external AIO solution that can lower CPU and GPU temps by around 20°C. The OASIS external water cooler also helps reduce laptop fan speeds by up to 50% and also slightly increase processor clocks for a noticeable performance boost.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/XMG-introduces-world-s-first-portable-liquid-cooler-for-laptops-with-the-NEO-15-E22-models-powered-by-Intel-i7-12700H-processors-and-up-to-an-RTX-3080-Ti-dGPU.589877.0.html

PdV

I think the first one [laptop with external water pump] was Asus GX700...

The Schenker internal tube tracing looks rather cheap. If they are not designing laptop chassis in-house, but order ODM models from Clevo and the like, I'm wondering how they actually implemented it. It seems as they requested to modify an existing chassis by adding a water pipe contour where it was possible without modifying the available design too much. As a result, you basically see the water pipe sticked on top  of a heat pipe, not too elegant IMO.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview