News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Tab P11 Plus review: Budget Android tablet with stylus input and keyboard cover

Started by Redaktion, November 02, 2021, 22:13:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Despite its low price, the Tab P11 Plus has an impressive set of features. The aluminum tablet from Lenovo has a Dolby Atmos speaker system, a 2K IPS panel, as well as a powerful 7,700 mAh battery. However, the P11 Plus revealed a major weakness in our review, which should be taken into account before buying.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Tab-P11-Plus-review-Budget-Android-tablet-with-stylus-input-and-keyboard-cover.576581.0.html

Nick Cabrera

Hi! I recently purchased a Lenovo P11 Plus w/ 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory. I've been loving it as a basic entertainment/reading device.

I was surprised to see that your version is LTE compatible, as I didn't find a P11 with this option. I'm in the USA and suspect you're in Europe.
Do you know where LTE compatible P11 Plus are available?

Arron

How could you miss the keyboard problem? On both my replacement and new unit, the keyboard missed strokes while typing fast. I have to type like a character a second not to miss. Did you even check the keyboard typing? Not just me but i can see posts on Lenovo forum and even the YouTube review video from a guy had the same problem.

SOFIR UDDIN

I've been using this tablet for 2 months now, mainly for multimedia usage and its been perfect, I've configured dolby atmos app and the sound is decent and loud, im guessing when you guys tested the loudness it was using default atmos settings, it does get louder of you play around with it.
I've had no issues with performance tbh, I've got the latest firmware that was released in late November and I honestly don't get any stuttering and handles 4k well too

Steve Chapman

This article claims that the Lenovo Tab P11 Plus supports aptX, aptX HD and LDAC. This information is NOT correct. None of these codecs are supported on this device.

Puppy

The Android 12 update has been finally released. It has improved the performance, but you have to reset the device to the factory settings and set up everything from the scratch again to get it work. Terrible user experience.

LukasM

Hello, in article Is wrong value regarding PWM. PWM 2 500 Hz, not 2 500 000 Hz. Bought tablet based on this misleading info :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview