News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

M1 Max vs RTX 3080 Laptop GPU: Apple SoC excels in synthetic benchmarks but flounders alongside the M1 Pro in gaming tests

Started by Redaktion, October 25, 2021, 19:49:05

Previous topic - Next topic

it pro

si,si .?...al finalmente un poco de engaño de Apple! sacan ultraportátil y lo comparan con tarjetas gráficas y juegos. Que pena dais Apple, en serio. Engaña tontos, igual hacen los politicos %^%$#$^^^%&€&€^%
Si, patraña consumo, y no hablamos del precio!!! coste por $
pues portailes de 1000-1600$ lo igualan o superan
ti o!
Saludos y gracias

LL

@Bau

Overall energy spending at this level is not big so the performance is much more important. Only matters for those that are on the road.
For example the M1 Max is destroyed in Redshift render benchmark. 11.5min vs 4.5 min. What you prefer to do 2 iterations(changing lights, materials etc) or 4?

Reado15

hmmm...no mention of whether these tests were conducted using rosetta emulation or whether plugged into power or not to show true real life performance. I am assuming the answer is yes to rosetta and yes to plugged into the wall.

Smack0r

Had I wanted to play video games like a 16 year old, I would have bought a flashy bling bling Razer - or Alienware laptop. With marquee and gold grills 'n stuff.
This is - always has been - always will be - a machine for productivity work on-the-go, for users that don't mind the price tag, because this is their tool they make money with. Like a hammer for a carpenter.

HuhuKebab

Would like to know how much slower the M1 Max is on the 14" vs 16" MacBook.

A shame that Steam games do not run on Apple Mac OS.

GIL B. Chan

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview