News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Pavilion Gaming 15 in review: Budget gaming laptop offers long battery life

Started by Redaktion, August 28, 2020, 06:14:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The hardware in the Pavilion Gaming 15 brings all modern computer games smoothly onto the matte 15.6-inch screen. This is complemented by an NVMe SSD, 8 GB of RAM (dual-channel mode), and very good battery life.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Pavilion-Gaming-15-in-review-Budget-gaming-laptop-offers-long-battery-life.489634.0.html

Denis

Who would of thought that HP can actually produce a decent budget gaming laptop, with a great battery life to top. Finally a competition at every segment of the laptop market, after all these years of relatively lethargic domination by Intel, great to see your finally back AMD!

Merlo

I've bought the model with the same exact specs for my gf. She's not picky at all and just needs a decent CPU. She had it for a day and asked me to return it, and for a good reason. Compared to her now quite old Dell Inspiron this laptop is made out of very cheap plastic that flexes all around and makes plasticky sounds when typing. The screen is also incredibly thin and flimsy. But by far the worst offender were the hinges that made both plasticky and "something must be broken here" sounds every time the laptop was opened or closed. Worse yet, the flimsy screen would slightly wobble while typing and the hinges made that sound all the time. I originally meant to switch her to using it with an external screen and keyboard, but it really felt so incredibly cheap, and like the hinges wouldn't last a month, that I had no other recourse but to return it.

The Blitz

I reeeeealy love how the cpu and gpu and the heatpipes are well far off then wasd/space keys. It would be comfortable gaming on this im sure

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview