News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Slim 15-hinge broken off, 6 mths mild use, quick help needed

Started by Pete, October 11, 2021, 16:01:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete

Dear Schenker/XMG team,

I own a Slim 15 M19 with a hinge broken off (it broke in Jan 2020), after just 6 mths of mild use. Pls I am very busy, working on top important projects, had no time even to pause and resolve these things earlier, for more than 20 months from that moment, as I work on big projects for Microsoft and other biggies.

I am therefore on your Platinum support valid up to May 2022, and needing your so famous quality and fast help and support very much now.

Can you please let me know whether I could post my support questions here, or to [email protected], to get fastest possible answers and solution?

Thinking about buying the new Schenker Vision 14 now, with that great 96 hours Samsung action, ending tomorrow 10am my time, and it depends on this Slim 15 solution whether I would/could go for that new purchase.

Thank you, wishing you the best,
Kamil

Pete

Guys, thanks, I am already connected to your support, did a phone call to handle this faster. Thanks so far, Kamil

XMG Community

Hi Pete/Kamil,

thank you for your message. I found your e-mail ticket and the record of your phone call and we will take it from there. If you have any other issues, please do not hesitate to reach out again.

Best Regards,
XMG|Tom
Schenker Technologies GmbH
// Firmenaccount für PR & Communitypflege
Technical Support
Mo-Fr 8-18 | Sa 9-14 // Tel.: +49 341 246704-0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview