News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell G15 5515 Ryzen Edition review: An affordable FHD gaming laptop

Started by Redaktion, October 15, 2021, 03:30:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Ryzen 7 APU and GeForce RTX 3050 Ti laptop GPU bring all the current games smoothly to the matte FHD screen of the G15. The laptop includes space for two NVMe SSDs and offers an excellent battery life. Only the display won't win any prizes.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-G15-5515-Ryzen-Edition-review-An-affordable-FHD-gaming-laptop.572915.0.html

GoodScreenLover23

Gaming performance is adequate, as is battery life. But the heat management is terrible. Worst of all is that screen. I can't remember the last time I saw an IPS panel with a PWM of 200 Hz. WTH, Dell? Dim backlight, bad bleed, and poor contrast to boot.
I can't imagine you'll be happy with yourself if you buy this thing.

Vezon21

Yeah that screen is kinda terrible. however the 165hz screen they offer is absolutely amazing. that's the one I have paired with a 3060 and while the temps are way higher than I would want, i still really like the laptop. Hope notebook check does a review of this laptop with the better screen.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview