News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Galaxy A73 could be Samsung's phone to watch out for in 2022

Started by Redaktion, September 17, 2021, 14:32:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

In the absence of the Galaxy Note series, Samsung's Galaxy S series has taken up the mantle of being the smartphone maker's premium mainstream devices. The status quo may yet be upset, however, in light of recent Galaxy A73 leaks.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Galaxy-A73-could-be-Samsung-s-phone-to-watch-out-for-in-2022.562233.0.html

YUKI93

If Samsung include DeX capability for the top-range A series model, that would be a worthy purchase. LG had shown before that it was possible to have a pocket PC experience from an upper midrange smartphone with the Velvet 5G and the Wing 5G.

Crowl

One feature I would quite like to see crop up on an A-series phone would be wireless charging, it is handy for topping up my phone when it is just sitting on my desk and doesn't seem to show up in the midrange that still has the features I want like headphone sockets and sd card slots.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview