News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi kicks off the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition rollout globally

Started by Redaktion, September 03, 2021, 21:01:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The rollout of MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition has started globally. The new update brings 'swift performance', 'focused algorithms', 'atomize memory' and 'liquid storage' to Xiaomi devices, starting with the POCO F3 and the Mi 11X.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-kicks-off-the-MIUI-12-5-Enhanced-Edition-rollout-globally.558386.0.html

Eren

Should I do this update it has bug? I updated miui 12 in redmi note 9 pro max n the phone became hell wrost. After that I bought mi 11x should I update it?

Devy

Ik zal wachten tot de officiële download er is in de instellingen. Binnen 2 weken mss .dan is het wel waard voor je een bug heb. Ik heb de poco f3

Umashankar Mishra6569

(//)Today morning I just updated my note 9 pro to 12.5...after that I'm unable to charge my device ... whenever I connect d chager...the network bar along with battery indicator blinks...and d battery 🔋 percentage. Remain same... really disappointed

wexx

buggy update, my F3 keeps on rebooting whenever I try to press the lock button. FUCKING UPDATE!!!

Daz

I got the over the air update yesterday V12.5.5.0 on my Mi 10T Pro here in the UK

Hamza

S'il vous plaît qu'elle qu'un c'est quand la update 12.5 sur redmi note 9 pro disponible

TampaPirate

Received update for my Poco F3. So far no problems. Performance is smoother and animations appear to be more fluid.

Rexi888

I'm using 12.5 and my device is redmi note 10s, my issue is in this update battery is draining real quick i have posted many threads in the community app but their response was negative. 12.5 and latest 12.5.13 has battery, screen flickering and stuck, heating issues, lag. Just fix this cringe update xiaomi or people gonna end up with you as i am already returning your device. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview