News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Scalpers hike PlayStation 5 prices following TechTuber's controversial PS5 heat sink discovery

Started by Redaktion, September 04, 2021, 09:30:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Scalpers have started raising the prices of PlayStation 5 consoles following a controversial PS5 teardown video. Two models of the Sony machine, the original 1015B and revised 1100B, have been differentiated by their heat sinks, with scalpers reckoning desperate shoppers will be willing to pay more for the launch PS5.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Scalpers-hike-PlayStation-5-prices-following-TechTuber-s-controversial-PS5-heat-sink-discovery.558397.0.html

Darren

I gave up with the PS5 and went with the Series X instead if Sony can't do better by looking after their customers properly and allowing people to repeatedly scalp them then maybe someone else (Microsoft) will...

Anonymousgg

Quote from: Darren on September 04, 2021, 13:22:09
I gave up with the PS5 and went with the Series X instead if Sony can't do better by looking after their customers properly and allowing people to repeatedly scalp them then maybe someone else (Microsoft) will...

Both products have been scalped. But I did see that Microsoft launched a "Console Purchase Pilot" program for Xbox Insider members.

Paul Norris

Fools.
Pushing more hot air out means a cooler board inside.
A real test would should the core temps

No Scalping

Both PS5 and Xbox Series X were scalped in our area so I went with the PC and it have been quite a good experience, just needed to be little techy to assemble it yourself.

Calvin Steward

I'm sticking with my Xbox 1X
Its a 4k console it's basically do the same thing its just  slower and  less  powerful. But still  get the job  done

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview