News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP ZBook Studio 15 G8 Laptop Review: More Options Than Ever Before

Started by Redaktion, August 28, 2021, 06:28:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Quality-of-life changes like OLED, RGB keyboard backlight, and the merging of GeForce and Quadro options make the latest ZBook a more versatile solution for professional workstation environments and content creators alike.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-ZBook-Studio-15-G8-Laptop-Review-More-Options-Than-Ever-Before.555970.0.html

James W

This is so close yet so far from what I want in a mobile workstation for photography and video work. Basically I want this machine but with a 16:10 Dreamcolor panel, two SSD slots and either memory slots or a 64GB soldered option. Bigger up and down keys would be great too. And a UHS-II SD card reader. One day I'll get a Zbook Studio but it won't be this generation.

Lane Jesseph

Check out the Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 4.  It's got everything you want and is available now.

James W

Quote from: Lane Jesseph on August 31, 2021, 19:53:55
Check out the Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 4.  It's got everything you want and is available now.
I'm waiting for a Notebookcheck review of it but I believe that the P1 Gen 4 and X1 Extreme Gen 4 lose the second SSD slot when the vapour chamber is in it. 11800H and RTX 3060 option will have the vapour chamber.

psd0930

For the latest version of Zbook studio and fury (g8)

You can found the floowing :"he HP custom vapor chamber (Z VaporForce) is only available on configurations with NVIDIA RTXTM A3000 Laptop GPU or GeForce RTXTM 3060 GPU and higher GFX."
@ zbook studio g8 and zbook fury g8 introduction page

So will it meet the same cpu throttling issue as thinkpad p1 Gen4?

enmas

I wonder what's this stupid fashion of making workstations deprived of the numeric pad...

Igor983

it heats up a lot and is noisy even when using it for Facebook or Youtube
Dell Precision 5560-5570 and Lenovo ThinkPad P1 are much better

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview