News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Pro Tablet 10 EE G1 Tablet Review

Started by Redaktion, March 03, 2016, 07:55:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Robust. HP's tablet is designed for use in educational institutions. It is correspondingly robust. The equipment is also in line with the intended purpose: A bright, high-contrast IPS screen and 3G modem are installed.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Pro-Tablet-10-EE-G1-Tablet-Review.160638.0.html

Julian D Both

How come that this tablet costs 550 euros!?!?!? That is severly overpriced, even for a "tough" tablet!  :o I would like to see you do a review of a really cheap Chinese windows tablet. For example, the chuwi vi8 plus, which has the same specs as this (better CPU, worse cameras) but costs only 94 euros. It's even on a flash sale for the next week at $79 on gearbest!  ;D

Julian D Both

Nevermind! Apparently you did do a review of it. I check this website everyday and yet I managed to miss it...  :-[

EMMANUEL

I have read your article and its a great one.
well since you are able to tell us more on how this Tablet works hope you would be able to help solve my current issue.

Well I am a user of Hp tablet 1o my devices lost its sound drivers and touchscreen not working any more  after when I tried updating windows online.

I have personally tried installed drivers from the HP Support site with the use of my serial number and other requirements by the systems but still it did not leave any impact.
This is not hardware related issue because i am able to use the touchscreen on the bios
so i wish i could get a personal agent to get me assisted on such.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview