News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus Nord 2 5G smartphone review: High-quality phone for little money

Started by Redaktion, August 17, 2021, 05:20:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The OnePlus Nord 2 5G also aims to embody the manufacturer's original aspirations: A budget smartphone that can keep up with much more expensive premium devices. This worked out quite well for the predecessor, but will the second attempt be convincing as well?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-Nord-2-5G-smartphone-review-High-quality-phone-for-little-money.555540.0.html

AndrewJohnso0n

This is such an amazing smartphone and I hope it gets launched globally soon. Good use of Dimensity 1200 chipset in it.

Steve Roy

I am using Gadgetshieldz skin over my mobile the grip is amazing the texture looks cool but I'm concerned about dropping the phone accidentally from my bed or my desk, can it withstand these falls?

Stf

Hi,
I'm a french guy that is thinking about buying this phone.
But when I asked the OnePlus support, they wrote that this phone doesn't support dual-frequency satellite (gps L1+L5 and Galileo E1+E5a). This capability is only included in OnePlu 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro models.
But in your review, on the screenshot of the application GPSTest, we can see satellites GPS L1, GPS L5, Galileo E1 and Galileo E5a !
So could you confirm to me that the OnePlus Nord 2 5G actually accepts both ?
Thanks in advance ;-)
Regards

Rincewind

Hi mate,
I am a czech guy thinking about the same :-) It looks like this phone really supports dual frequency GNSS, at least according to GSM Arena: www.gsmarena.com/oneplus_nord_2_5g-10960.php
And if you check the images in this review, you will see that the track recorded by this phone is clearly more precise than the one recorded by
referential Garmin Edge (single frequency).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview