News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Gaming Pavilion 15 Laptop Review: A powerful yet pleasingly quiet gaming laptop

Started by Redaktion, August 04, 2019, 23:42:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The HP Gaming Pavilion 15 handles all modern games with ease on its matte 15.6-inch 1080p display thanks to its powerful hardware. The device can even make use of its 144 Hz refresh rate while remaining comparatively quiet too. 16 GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM keeps the system ticking over, as does the 256 GB NVMe SSD.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Gaming-Pavilion-15-Laptop-Review-A-powerful-yet-pleasingly-quiet-gaming-laptop.428630.0.html

Jesse

Props to HP for using a numpad with a proper double wide zero key.   If manufacturers aren't doing to do the double wide zero key, they should just leave the numpad off the spec sheet and center the keyboard instead.

Satrio

So quiet here..
Maybe you should use a 'disqus'. It's much more convenient as a comment platform.

Yurii

Hi,
Please tell me,does  this laptop do the job
by video editing.
HP Gaming Pavilion 15-dk0009ng

Enes Daye

I'm planning on buying this laptop, but I can't figure out how much is the FPS, as I've seen it 60 Hz on some websites/reviews, and here it says 144 Hz. Can anyone confirm which is it?

Mirek

Quote from: Enes Daye on July 09, 2020, 12:19:35
I'm planning on buying this laptop, but I can't figure out how much is the FPS, as I've seen it 60 Hz on some websites/reviews, and here it says 144 Hz. Can anyone confirm which is it?
Both types of screens are available, so you can find 60Hz as well as 144Hz versions. I bought 60Hz version and I am happy with it (I'm not a hardcore FPS player to note the difference). You can always check on HP website for details of the specified model

Druguf

I've have it in 1660Max-q version. I'm really impressed by this laptop. It is capable to work with any modern game in FHD on high details. And stay pretty quiet and reasonably cold. 144hz IPS is really pretty and smooth - natural, saturated colors works for gaming anh photos. Backlit keyboard, 4 usb ports, hdmi and card reader.
And all for a price of med-low end GPU in 2021:) And from HP. Great piece of inexpensive hardware.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview