News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New leak suggests a return of the 3.5mm headphone jack on the Samsung Galaxy S21 series

Started by Redaktion, August 15, 2020, 22:45:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason G

I wanted to replace my crumbling 2016 S7 flat with this year's S20 until I saw there was no headphone jack on this and the Note 10, If they bring it back (please Samsung) for the next flagship I'll buy it. They need to give people options.

S.Yu

Quote from: Jason G on November 27, 2020, 05:47:28
I wanted to replace my crumbling 2016 S7 flat with this year's S20 until I saw there was no headphone jack on this and the Note 10, If they bring it back (please Samsung) for the next flagship I'll buy it. They need to give people options.
Time to switch to LG or Sony.

S.Yu

CraigL

The 3.5mm jack is still ubiquitous in everything (speakers, uHauls, ubers, headphones that I don't want to stop and charge, etc).  I waited months for the Note 10, then bought a Note 9; only reason, the headphone jack.  I will not buy a Samsung phone that lacks one.  Should the new Note have it, I'll preorder.

Ito

A phone without a 3.5mm headphone jack is garbage.
This is an old problem and mobile phone devs really need to stop removing essential peripherals for the sake of trying to be more like an iPhone, which is garbage in general.

Also, no one wants to deal with a USB-C dongle, wtf.
And bluetooth headphones? Those stop working once you run out of battery.

Stu

I got the note 10 thinking it had a SD slot, and now finding there's no headphone jack. I'm not happy with this want to be iPhone. I might as well get an iPhone. At least it would be cheaper,  and Apple doesn't track your location 300 times a day like Google does.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview