News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Latest Google Pixel 6 Pro Tensor SoC Geekbench test scores indicate a potential price-performance champion is incoming

Started by Redaktion, October 19, 2021, 10:56:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Google Pixel 6 Pro with its custom Tensor SoC has made additional appearances on Geekbench over the last few days. The average scores for both the single-core test and multi-core benchmark indicate that the Pixel 6 Pro could end up being a premium price-performance champion that is ready to rival the Samsung Galaxy S21 phones.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Latest-Google-Pixel-6-Pro-Tensor-SoC-Geekbench-test-scores-indicate-a-potential-price-performance-champion-is-incoming.573925.0.html

GhostlyCoder

I've not wanted a Google phone since the last nexus I had, I want this but If the pixel fold is under 1200 I might get that if it's the same camera on it..
🎯💯👌

Olap

Dualshock

Auth

Quote from: Olap on October 20, 2021, 01:45:19
48 mp camera ,4k rec ,processing  not fast ,who would buy this for such price ?😂

I'm not sure what you intend others to take from those numbers you mention but you can't say that it's slow. I mean, that was kinda the point of the article.

Kaizen

Benchmark numbers does not reflect real world user experience.
The Pixel 6 Pro, beats the iPhone in all the speed test on YouTube.
However, the iPhone had better RAM management.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview