News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi considers hardware cost-cutting as patent reveals modular smartphone concept that would make a great entry into the progressive Mi Mix line

Started by Redaktion, May 17, 2021, 10:30:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A patent registered by Xiaomi has revealed a modular smartphone concept that consists of three separate modules. It seems Xiaomi is considering hardware costs with this particular design, which would fit nicely into the modern Mi Mix range. Under-display camera technology could also be integrated into this Xiaomi modular phone.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-considers-hardware-cost-cutting-as-patent-reveals-modular-smartphone-concept-that-would-make-a-great-entry-into-the-progressive-Mi-Mix-line.539757.0.html

Wereweeb

Yes, yes. Xiaomi probably has a patent describing Skynet, and how they plan on controling it, and using it to force everyone to watch their ads.

Aaron

Strange about ads. I've got a Xiaomi Mi 10T lite 5g and I get no ads. Actually a bit of a lie. I get an ad in the cleaner when I use it. Other than that, nothing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview