News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Zephyrus G16 2024 review - The gaming laptop now with G-Sync OLED and Intel Meteor Lake

Started by Redaktion, February 06, 2024, 16:32:44

Previous topic - Next topic

lmao

Quote from: NikoB on February 29, 2024, 22:32:06All I can do is shrug my shoulders and walk away
no don't go away, you've forgot to explain how magic "autocalibration" of bad displays is working

NikoB

Except for you two morons, everyone has long understood everything. And the number of people who said thank you to me on various forums is enough for my information to be useful for people, but not your stupid flame.

lmao

Quote from: NikoB on March 01, 2024, 18:32:56Except for you two morons, everyone has long understood everything. And the number of people who said thank you to me on various forums is enough for my information to be useful for people, but not your stupid flame.
the only person who can ask for your help or thank you is yourself pretending to be a different user lmao

so how does your magic "autocalibration" work?
please enlighten me lol, i really want to know how one can calibrate their bad 50% srgb screen without hardware calibrator by using 4 rgb values in EDID.

NikoB

Moron, display the photo on the screen, switch this regulator and will see everything for yourself. But you don't have AMD, so you're a theorist. And I am an extremely experienced practitioner.

lmao

Quote from: NikoB on March 01, 2024, 18:50:27display the photo on the screen, switch this regulator and will see everything for yourself
yeah so you haven't answered how exactly is this magic "autocalibration" working?
or maybe it's not calibration at all and you just have no idea about what's going on huh? lol

NikoB

Quote from: lmao on March 01, 2024, 19:35:38not calibration
From the point of view of the result obtained, this is precisely an autocalibrator. It doesn't matter how it works - its positive effect on the displayed content is obvious to any owner of AMD cards or igpu, except for a couple of stupid local bots.

lmao

Quote from: NikoB on March 02, 2024, 12:06:42From the point of view of the result obtained, this is precisely an autocalibrator
so it makes delta E < 2? of course not.
Quote from: NikoB on March 02, 2024, 12:06:42It doesn't matter how it works
it matters because it's not a calibration.
calibration is impossible without hardware calibrator.
so instead of discussing this crap feature just get a proper calibrator, it's dirt cheap.

NikoB

Quote from: lmao on March 02, 2024, 12:18:42
Quote from: NikoB on March 02, 2024, 12:06:42From the point of view of the result obtained, this is precisely an autocalibrator
so it makes delta E < 2? of course not.
Quote from: NikoB on March 02, 2024, 12:06:42It doesn't matter how it works
it matters because it's not a calibration.
calibration is impossible without hardware calibrator.
so instead of discussing this crap feature just get a proper calibrator, it's dirt cheap.
Moron, where did I ever mention color accuracy in the context of discussing this function? It works crudely (because the data in the EDID is crude) but it works and gives amazing results with one switch for the average person. This means it is extremely useful for owners of cheap 45-46% NTSC screens and for owners of wide gamut screens. And I have both.

lmao

Quote from: NikoB on March 02, 2024, 12:45:43where did I ever mention color accuracy in the context of discussing this function
Quote from: NikoB on February 28, 2024, 19:18:13But NVidia/Intel can't solve this in principle without a hardware calibrator and tools with different software...
for example here, lol, you've put an equal sign between this fake "autcalibration" of yours and hardware calibration.
so now you admit it is fake and is not a calibration at all and there's no magic except, like neenyah said, you are jerking off at increased saturation or something like that lmao

so widely acclaimed by nikob "amd autocalibrator" turned out to be just a shitty image enhancer, magic haven't happened, nothing to see here
Quote from: NikoB on March 02, 2024, 12:45:43And I have both.
lol now buy a fucking hardware calibrator already and stop looking at colors and gamma destroyed by your magic "autocalibration", lmao

lmao

yeah and ditch that wide gamut (if you actually have it and not lying as usual) - you knowledge about calibration is lower than required to own a wide gamut screen, you're just destroying the screen colors

NikoB

lmao

Quote from: NikoB on March 03, 2024, 15:23:58I wonder, fool, when will you stop interfering with a topic in which you are a theoretician?
"theoretician" at least has a real calibrator, and you, retard, don't

mm0zct

On my new G16 CrystalDiskMark gives me 242MB/s read and 183MB/s write with my UHS-II SD card (about what the card is rated at). I don't know what was up with the review copy, but just a heads up for anyone concerned that the built in card reader is working great for me.

NikoB

It is impossible to trust either your results or the results of the review (the author simply does not have fast cards) for a simple reason - Lenovo does not indicate in the specifications the maximum possible read/write speeds of their readers. In the next instance, you may receive a random reader, which may differ significantly in performance. As is the quality of other components. This is the modern world of mass production, where the maximum possible number of characteristics of a product are hidden in order to reduce legal consequences in case of lawsuits. You can manipulate the components as the manufacturer pleases. Unfortunately, most consumers are naive (or, to put it another way, poorly educated, small-minded) and do not pay attention to these important nuances when choosing and purchasing a product.

NikoB

I wrote Lenovo by mistake, but of course we are talking about Asus, which provides much less information in the specifications of its laptops, like most Chinese except Lenovo. But even in their specifications there are a lot of outright lies and omissions about important details.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview