News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Smartwatch with temperature sensor and GPX export: The Amazfit GTS 2e left a good impression in the test

Started by Redaktion, May 09, 2021, 02:21:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Amazfit GTS 2e is the square-shaped counterpart to the round Amazfit GTR 2e. In our review, the Huami smartwatch scored points with dual-frequency GPS and good software - both on the wrist and on the smartphone.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Smartwatch-with-temperature-sensor-and-GPX-export-The-Amazfit-GTS-2e-left-a-good-impression-in-the-test.537997.0.html

Talih Tinay

I bought one for my spouse inspite of her distrust in the brand and insisting that they will not meet the service provided by Apple. I had convience her that this is a competative market,and theie service to protect the name is a requirement in this business.
Well, as usual , she was right. Although watch can be turned on,it is not showing the standard screen. I search web,tried various solutions but none worked. My spouse called the technical help and the help received was "Warranty expired, we can give you discount". In otherwords, no serious effort to solve (I bet it is a simple solution to an expert). My lesson is,  DONOT TRUST THIS COMPANY, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMER BUT JUST WANT TO PUSH TO MARKET AS MANY AS THEY CAN. We have other products with warranty expired but their service will try to solve your problem knowing that we will share our experience with others. My phone: 914 763 8086.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview