News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

This tiny 100 W Baseus GaN Pro charger aims to replace all your USB-C adapters all at once for just $49 USD

Started by Redaktion, May 04, 2021, 02:50:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

One of the best things about USB-C Power Delivery is you can use just about any USB-C charger should you happen to lose the ones that shipped from the original manufacturers. This third-party solution can output up to 100 W to quick charge most smartphones and laptops.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/This-tiny-100-W-Baseus-GaN-Pro-charger-aims-to-replace-all-your-USB-C-adapters-all-at-once-for-just-49-USD.537304.0.html

Anon456

OMG. Are you going to make a news out of each Amazon deal for a few pennies more?

We get it, it's about monetization. I guess it's easier to do this than revamping the website and looking for business partnerships to get some revenue streams going. You're going to lose even your current readers base by doing this all over again. And having NBC as a side gig to your 9-5 jobs is not an excuse if you see a future in this website.
Evolution is happening, but NBC seems stuck in the past.

BigEnergy

Typo: "This tiny 100 W Baseus GaN Pro charger aims to replace all your..."
Correction: "This tiny 100 W charger aims to replace all your..."
Get it? Cause it's Chinese NoName.
Garbage product, garbage "news".

weeeeeeeee

I think 100w chargers make sense when there are more than 1 port. The power distribution between the 4 ports on the pro model looks very good. Some 90w 2 port chargers would split 45+45 when I wanted 65+15. But I'm not sure about this brand as I have never heard about them.

tester

S.Yu

My 90W 2C1A charger is 55x56x30mm, and the 65W version makes even better use of space because it's skinny and unlikely to block adjacent sockets.
While Baseus makes some solid cords(the cable's protection layer is sometimes "too solid" making it too rigid for reliable magnetic connection) that are priced pretty reasonably, these chargers are nothing special.

Shah-G

Exactly same design whitelabled Chinese product was introduced through kickstarter last year for USD $90 ... HyperJuice. After a year of use, it's USB-A doesn't provide more than 5W charging on 25W capable cables.
High quality outer plastic shell, junk inner circuitry ... typical garbage Chinese product!

Quote from: BigEnergy on May 04, 2021, 15:13:44
Typo: "This tiny 100 W Baseus GaN Pro charger aims to replace all your..."
Correction: "This tiny 100 W charger aims to replace all your..."
Get it? Cause it's Chinese NoName.
Garbage product, garbage "news".

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview