News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Another Xiaomi smartphone goes up in flames, this time a Redmi Note 9 Pro

Started by Redaktion, May 02, 2021, 13:14:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Death, taxes, and Xiaomi phones going up in flames. Or so it seems recently, anyway. Another Xiaomi phone has now blown up, just two weeks after a similar case with a Poco X3. The device in this case was a Redmi Note 9 Pro, however.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Another-Xiaomi-smartphone-goes-up-in-flames-this-time-a-Redmi-Note-9-Pro.536489.0.html

Qaiser

Yes because xiaomi is becoming 3rd largest company how samsung and apple will digest it.

Kamran Hyder

I am using xiaomi phones since last 6 years. Note 4, note 5 plus, now i am using note 9 pro. I have used it 11 months its a great phone. Some how software bugs are in it. But works very well. I believe there must be customer fault.

iLoveHnYG

Xiaomi to me is a reliable and competitive company. I have had a Redmi note 9 pro for more than six (6) months since September 2020.. it's still doing great like brand new.. im falling in love with the brand everyday. Im currently focusing on making all my gadgets to be from Xiaomi 🥰. So if u ask me i think the fault is from customer side and I'm thinking it's kind of a blackmail since Xiaomi is rapidly growing in world market.

Simon.fto

This is not news there's many reports of iPhones blowing up as well as Samsung's, this is not Xiaomi specific there's always a very slim chance any electrical item will be faulty.

MR_H

Well been using my note 9 pro since mid 2020 and haven't had a single issue with it.

Raheel Fazil

Redmi is bullshit mobile device . Its has unstable software alot of bugs and erorr un software don't buy RedMi
Don't BUY IT

Anon456

"if you ask me.."
Well, we're not.

There's some really nice xiaomi products out there, there's no denying about that. But dismissing device issues and blaming the user without even getting the facts right is simply dumb. Just because you have a great experience with your device doesn't mean others are experiencing the same. Cut the bs, enjoy your device and stop implying it's an user issue until some sort of authority will decide that based on facts. Being a fan is one thing, being a fanatic is a different thing.

Odd

Personally I think it's propaganda. They can see how well the company is doing and they want to tarnish the company's image. :-[

Titcherine

First they ban Huawei, now they are trying to burn Xiaomi's brand, it seems that there is an angry rotten apple out there in the USA. I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro and it works flawlessly, best phone I have bought when talking 'bout quality/price.

Al-Azad

Im using 2 Xiaomi device and got no problem at all..buy both of it early this year and it worth to buy it..Redmi 9T & Mi 11 Pro!♥️

Pieter Fourie

I had my XIAOMI Redmi note 9 pro now for for close to a year and it has given me flawless service.
Never did it gove me a single issue

Maryam

I love my redmi note 9 been with it for over seven months and it's still working great.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview