News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ZenBook 13 in laptop review: Core i7-1165G7 versus Ryzen 7 5800U. Which one is the better ZenBook?

Started by Redaktion, May 22, 2021, 22:53:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

For the first time, the ZenBook 13 is available with either an Intel or an AMD SoC. We already reviewed the AMD version (89%) that, unfortunately, still has poor availability, and now it's the Intel competitor's turn. Will the review reveal a clear decision in favor of one of the two manufacturers?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ZenBook-13-in-laptop-review-Core-i7-1165G7-versus-Ryzen-7-5800U-Which-one-is-the-better-ZenBook.540357.0.html

xpclient

Let me say it again. Audio jack via USB-C is one of the most retarded things ever. That makes this notebook completely worthless for me. I hope ASUS corrects this big mistake in next year's model.

passenger

The display is just not acceptable, despite the color accuracy

60 hz pwm is lower than even many entry level OLED phones.
And the awful brightness distribution. If this is their QC one should better spare a whole week when buying this laptop for one may need a refund/rma.

userland

I regret that the tested games are not the same between the Intel and AMD review. It could have been a terrific comparison of Intel vs. AMD integrated GPU for games (not just benchmarks), with two laptops that share very similar cases and market.

Right now all we can guess is that AMD may be still in the lead, based on X-Plane and DotA results, but that's only two measurement points.

l o l

No headphone jack, this automatically disqualifies the laptop.

I can't believe they included usb-a and hdmi (regular size even) and took out the headphone jack. Not that they can exclude them, they are also essential, but c'mon

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview