News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New iPad Pro unveiled with an M1 chip, mini LED screen, up to 2TB of storage, and more

Started by Redaktion, April 20, 2021, 20:57:17

Previous topic - Next topic

_MT_

Quote from: Dorby on April 22, 2021, 15:27:56
Sorry you're right, that's what I meant...
The point being that there is a natural division and that complete convergence might be impossible without sacrificing user experience. Also, be careful what you wish for. Such convergence might spell the end of being able to load whatever software you want onto your Mac. Or the end of being able to write and run code without being part of their developer program.

Tky

Yay, hello new iPad Pro that is even more flipping expensive than the last one ever and that sucks...

Just joking.

The new iPad Pro looks nice though not gonna lie, even though I'm not a Apple fanboy or whatever. I'm just curious to see if whether the new iPad Pro will heat up quite badly because of the M1 Soc in reviews.
Also, I'm planning to buy a new iPad in 2021, excluding the iPad Pro which is just too expensive in my opinion, which one shall I go for guys? Thanks. :)

S.Yu

Quote from: Tky on April 23, 2021, 19:16:00
Yay, hello new iPad Pro that is even more flipping expensive than the last one ever and that sucks...

Just joking.

The new iPad Pro looks nice though not gonna lie, even though I'm not a Apple fanboy or whatever. I'm just curious to see if whether the new iPad Pro will heat up quite badly because of the M1 Soc in reviews.
Also, I'm planning to buy a new iPad in 2021, excluding the iPad Pro which is just too expensive in my opinion, which one shall I go for guys? Thanks. :)
The main reasons to be buying the latest generations would be the miniLED display and M1, if you don't go for the current gen iPP because of the price, might as well go for last gen iPP which saw a rare price drop compared to its predecessor though little change in hardware. Something refurbished would provide even better value.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview