News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro smartphone review: Dream display for anti-5G users at a bargain price

Started by Redaktion, April 18, 2021, 07:37:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A 120 Hz OLED panel in a mid-range phone with a powerful Snapdragon SoC and a 108 MP camera for less than 280 Euros (~$336)? Not too long ago, these were features of a premium smartphone. Our review of the Xiaomi smartphone reveals how the affordable Redmi Note 10 Pro fares apart from the 6.67-inch AMOLED Dot display.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-10-Pro-smartphone-review-Dream-display-for-anti-5G-users-at-a-bargain-price.532939.0.html

ZeroGhost

Can you take responsibility for what is wrien in this sponsored post? If you do i will post you a non sponsored review by well known YouTube phone reviewer that ended his review with the phrase "disappointing, better stay away" a MI A2 3 years old phone for 160 € has more to offer in camera, sound and heat  parts.. 160€/3yo phone and you are telling me that you are promoting this garbage? I will be blocking your site and discourage my friends from watching this disgusting site

An0n

Quote from: ZeroGhost on April 18, 2021, 10:28:13
Can you take responsibility for what is wrien in this sponsored post? If you do i will post you a non sponsored review by well known YouTube phone reviewer that ended his review with the phrase "disappointing, better stay away" a MI A2 3 years old phone for 160 € has more to offer in camera, sound and heat  parts.. 160€/3yo phone and you are telling me that you are promoting this garbage? I will be blocking your site and discourage my friends from watching this disgusting site
What in the world with the hate? NBC has done thorough review and you mentioned "well known YouTubers" - did they too have done their review this thorough too? Doubtful. I rarely see any YouTubers has gone this length to review a phone. Did you know mi a2 has no official sold anymore? Anyone that suggest someone to buy something that has already discontinued over something that is new either mad or insane. If they recommend other brands, or older brand with at least 1 year apart is still making sense, especially against older flagship for instance. But Mi a2? You've got to be kidding.

Surayahana

I got one... The phone is superb than other...   ;D
Good work xiaomi... Keep it up..
And tq to writer... Very complete and detail article about Xiaomi note10 pro

Gregory Zeng

As usual here, a very comprehensive technical review. We bought the international 8 GB version as soon as it was released. Australia does not have any good 5G phone system, so NFC is much more valuable.
To maintain user compatibility with all models & brands of smartphones, we only use mature software products. Version 1.0 software releases are not mature. So we standardize with GBOARD (Google Keyboard) , Microsoft Launcher & OPEN CAMERA.  There are 16+ versions of ASSISTIVE TOUCH, several versions of Ad-block, clipboard managers, Boot Apps (Plus), etc.
These mid range units are easier to replace. Using non-OEM software allows greater transportability with users, organizations, etc, regardless of brand & models of hardware.
Each popular model & brand of smartphone has wide ranges of hardware accessories and add-ons: protectors, stands, chargers, etc.
The power drain on your test results seem high. Most times & uses need only 60 hz or no display. The inbuilt FM radio, and the two low power settings (background apps off) extend battery life further.

redmionelaw

QuotePWM 490.2 Hz   ≤ 54 % brightness setting
So it's some kind of magic OLED. It's very thoughtful on part of Xiaomi to compensate lack of DC Dimming with sponsored MOLED!

Vornia

"well known YouTube phone reviewer "

Woah!
Slown down buddy! Just let me say a word about these "well known YouTube phone reviewer " who maybe one of those whose make a camera comparsion without  the some settings the same distance from the object of the photo which is perfectly good to make false conclusion about a product quality. Lot of them make a very fast test. And made a judge rather subjective way than objective . Tests like this is more trustable there is a lot of work in in.
SO better than show respect about guys like this article authors.!Before you misjudge them.

For the authors.
GREAT WORK !!!! Big thanks for your time and efforst!!!
V

Quote from: ZeroGhost on April 18, 2021, 10:28:13

An0nymous

That the reviewer didn't face any problems taking calls, proves that the issue only exists on certain batches. Especially in select regions. Please google about the issue and you will be presented with scores of reports detailing how horrible the problem is.

The primary function of a phone is to make calls, and, proximity sensor is a necessity, not a luxury. However, Xiaomi seems to have skipped the sensor on their Note 10 series. A teardown reveals that is indeed the case.

Aleksandr

Hi!
A question on ColorChecker test results:
Which Color Temperature did you use with Standard color mode to get 1.2 deltaE?
Warm? Default?

Thank you

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview