News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The PlayStation 4 Pro remains the go-to last generation console for Cyberpunk 2077 even with Patch 1.2

Started by Redaktion, April 07, 2021, 23:58:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Patch 1.2 for Cyberpunk 2077 is slowly being dissected, but it seems to improve the game less on last-generation consoles than people had anticipated. In fact, most of the improvements are only noticeable on the PlayStation 4 Pro, and that continues to have its problems with playing the game properly.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-PlayStation-4-Pro-remains-the-go-to-last-generation-console-for-Cyberpunk-2077-even-with-Patch-1-2.531297.0.html

Alexandria

I'm playing Cyberpunk 2077 just fine on my XBox One console. The only glitches that are noticable are: 1} It takes a second for V's new clothes to switch out, on the inventory screen. 2} When I change weapons, she has nothing in her hand, but again only for a second or two. 3} When I'm racing down the streets of Night City, sometimes, but not too often, the game freezes for a moment. It takes no more than 2 minutes, and she is off a racing again. This last one is annoying, but not game-breaking to me.

Only 1 time has the game completely blacked out on me, and I had to reset the console. But that was only one time. Again, annoying, but not game-breaking.

PeterPan

This game is under an obvious smearing campaign. Every game has bugs, and the launch was dodgy, but now it has as many bugs as any other game. I would say it has to due with content and the direction of some ideologies exposed in the game. The certainly irked the wrong kind of people, especially on the media and some corporate entities.

Ronald Zaneveld

I still wonder why after this game was built for 'newer pcs and next Gen consoles....' people felt passed and requested a back port.

This was done. The pc game was ported to next-gen console, then ported to previous Gen.

The the game launched, it was buggy, but playable on newer PCs, it was bugger on next Gen consoles, but ran most of the time.
On old 7 to 8 year old PCs the game ran well... Minimally, but most people with 7 or 8 year old pcs had invested in SSDs, a memory upgrade and so on.
Last gen consoles with their fixed capabilities showed barely enough Gpu capacity. Slow load speeds,  dropped or not loaded textures, problems scaling zooms and 3D bugs.... Mostly due to slow storage, slow Gpus, minimum memory, and barely enough cpu power.... Which is normal for EoL products. PC gaming hardware lasts 5yrs. Consoles are built with pc gaming hardware. So why in .... name would you want a high end game set to minimum on your platform? Eventually you either upgrade or you enjoy the games you have....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview