News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Id Software and Machine Games are reportedly working on a Quake remaster

Started by Redaktion, June 21, 2021, 17:06:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Industry insider Shpeshal Nick says that there is a Quake remaster in the works. Both Id Software and Machine games are said to be working on the game, which is expected to feature single and multiplayer elements.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Id-Software-and-Machine-Games-are-reportedly-working-on-a-Quake-remaster.546892.0.html

thehinac

I'd be happy with a Quake 3 Area RTX Demo at this point. The gamers are hungry. Feed us. num numnumnum Sheeez Id Software, just shut up and take our money already. The fans in my RTX 3000 series GPU rarely even turn on at this point.

BrendaEM

Please: Quake 1/2/4 -- No Quake 3 Multiplayer Only Redux

Quake 1, 2, and 4 were great games. As an ex-professional level designer, I can state that level design in the first 2 games were more imaginative than many others--because they was not optimized for multiplayer use, and were not made in the modular and resource-sharing MMO style.

They were such places, that even decades later, I play them to revisit them.

Urethra Franklin

Quote from: thehinac on June 22, 2021, 05:24:21
I'd be happy with a Quake 3 Area RTX Demo at this point. The gamers are hungry. Feed us. num numnumnum Sheeez Id Software, just shut up and take our money already. The fans in my RTX 3000 series GPU rarely even turn on at this point.

After we got Buttf#cked with Quake Champions u think we're gonna waste any time or money on another arena from them? lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview