News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 5750G desktop APU returns to CPU-Z confirming single-thread superiority over Ryzen 7 4700G and Intel Core i9-10900K

Started by Redaktion, April 04, 2021, 13:09:01

Previous topic - Next topic

8&8

LOL

if you want miniPC buy ASrock deskmini
HP EliteDesk and also Minisforum.

Everyone to justify this awesome (under CPU view) APu and this trash (under GPU side) processor.
When was created the first APU, the idea was to replace low end VGA, in long time ago 2011? (don't remeber well) and now after a good 11CU Polaris 3400G instead to increase CU and replace with RDNA THEY (I dunno who is the manager to decide why iGPU must su** with few CU and recycled technology) ruined the first concept of APUs.

they could do like ARM iftlike so much number 8, with 16CU like M1X 8x2 vega CU=16CU and everybody are happy like me.

useless see Rembrandt/Phoenix/ Manzoni (hope never XD) RDNA2-3-4-...8986454 8CU with newer RAM. performances will remain always the same in steps of times.

8&8

@patrick76

If AMD wants can reach an agreement with HP/Minisforum for their NUC to create a decent APU, 8c/16t with 20 vega CU in 200mm^2 die size.

It will be a decent APU to play normally at the same performances of intel Nuc with their ugly skull at a decent price for our normal people.
When I'm depressed i would like to play in games, instead to read accounts complaining about what has done this or that.

_MT_

Quote from: Mikkle on April 07, 2021, 08:50:31
I hope these aren't OEM only.
While 4750G was "OEM only," it really meant that there is no retail box and they shipped packed in boxes of 12 (containing a tray with 12 processors plus 12 coolers). You just needed to find a store willing to part it out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview