News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dyson V15 Detect: A new battery-powered vacuum that does battle with dust using lasers

Started by Redaktion, March 26, 2021, 18:30:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dyson has unveiled the V15 Detect, its latest cordless vacuum that fights dust using lasers. The battery-powered vacuum uses a laser and an acoustic piezo sensor to do so in the fight against dust, which Dyson has combined with its 230 Airwatt Hyperdymium motor and a 5-stage filtration system.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dyson-V15-Detect-A-new-battery-powered-vacuum-that-does-battle-with-dust-using-lasers.529748.0.html

heffeque

Have to give them that they are expensive for a reason.
Is it all that necessary? Maybe not, since excessive cleanliness is a very big factor on increasing allergies in children, but those gadgets are pretty cool nonetheless!

Dyson Fan

I love dyson products every time dyson releases a new product I cannot wait for my favorite youtubers to cover their new product I buy every new dyson product to clean my home I really hope dyson makes a laptop so I can have adyson laptop I also want a dyson smartphone and smart fridge please more dyson I need it

S.Yu

Just when I thought they're at the end of their wits (V11 is just a beefed up V10, and heavier too which is not a good thing for handhelds) they come up with something a little different. Price will be curious though. And I will mention again that their customer service is arrogant and unreasonable.

Totototo

$700 for a vaccum cleaner with 15 mins of use LOL

And I don't believe the autonomy figures. I own a dyson vaccum cleaner and  the real autonomy figure is far from the official one

BH

Dyson does manufacture nice product. But they seem to be more of a gimmick given the fact that the very evil (dust,dirt) they fight against is what will leave you spending more time cleaning the tool rather than your home or whatever it is that you are cleaning.

Bhish

I like Dyson. Dyson do not hack or copy technology.They spend lots of money for research and developing the vacuum technology. They make quality products. That is why their products are expensive.

vertigo

Dysons are so massively overrated. I've used them, and based on my own experience and that of people I know that have used them, I'm concluded that they're a mediocre product at best with great marketing. And it's bad enough when they cost a few hundred dollars, but at $700 they're in the price range of truly good vacuums. That's what I paid for my Miele, which I would put up against a Dyson anytime in performance, design, quality, and longevity. Dysons are just cheap plastic toys that look fancy but don't actually work well and start to break within a couple years.

S.Yu

Quote from: vertigo on March 29, 2021, 07:34:04
Dysons are so massively overrated. I've used them, and based on my own experience and that of people I know that have used them, I'm concluded that they're a mediocre product at best with great marketing. And it's bad enough when they cost a few hundred dollars, but at $700 they're in the price range of truly good vacuums. That's what I paid for my Miele, which I would put up against a Dyson anytime in performance, design, quality, and longevity. Dysons are just cheap plastic toys that look fancy but don't actually work well and start to break within a couple years.
They're definitely better than average in the realm of handhelds, I've seen a few reviews regarding the filtration and suction and they come up on top every time even though the market is already quite crowded. As for Miele, I also have one(their first cyclone model, whatever it was called) but I end up going for the Dyson V10 almost every time because the Dyson is just there lying around and the suction is enough for me while the Miele needs assembly(too big to fit in a cabinet without removing the extension tube) and is tethered to a wall socket, so I only use it once every year or so for big cleanups.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview