News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The best phones of 2023: Video test - The iPhone is (no longer) the reference in many areas

Started by Redaktion, December 13, 2023, 22:31:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Current flagship smartphones not only have to impress with their photo quality — but their video quality is just as important. In this test featuring the Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, Xiaomi 13 Ultra and the Google Pixel 8 Pro, you can find out which high-end phone came out on top.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-best-phones-of-2023-Video-test-The-iPhone-is-no-longer-the-reference-in-many-areas.782474.0.html

Hmmm

You publish this a few days after video boost comes out but mention in the article that you'll need to test it when it comes out. SMH

Joseph_M

I don't know anything about Google Pixel and Xiaomi. But I have two phones that were discussed in this article: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra and iPhone 15 Pro Max.

I can say with confidence that the camera set in the Galaxy S23 Ultra is not for taking beautiful photos. I don't like these cameras at all. The photos are over-processed and look as if the contrast has been increased to an unnatural level. I didn't expect this from Samsung!

This camera is good for copying detailed maps or pages full of small text. But the photographs are not particularly attractive. Moreover, the cameras in previous Samsung models were better.

But the iPhone 15 Pro Max made me very happy! He has a great set of cameras and the photos come out amazing! The best device, in my opinion.

andree23

Both the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra and the iPhone 15 Pro Max are flagship devices known for their advanced Watermelon Game camera capabilities. Beyond image processing, factors like zoom capabilities, low-light performance, and additional features can contribute to a user's overall satisfaction.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview