News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel's new anti-Mac adverts are hilarious - but for all the wrong reasons

Started by Redaktion, March 21, 2021, 11:30:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Simpp

Quote from: FactsAhoy on March 22, 2021, 08:49:32
Touchscreen computers are stupid.

Yep. My physiotherapist do not want me to use touch screens because I have developed rounded shoulders from reaching forward. Now I prefer a good trackpad. Constantly hunching forward ruined my posture and it was because of touchscreens. They are not ergonomic on a laptop.

kek

Quote from: Simpp on March 22, 2021, 12:30:33

Yep. My physiotherapist do not want me to use touch screens because I have developed rounded shoulders from reaching forward. Now I prefer a good trackpad. Constantly hunching forward ruined my posture and it was because of touchscreens. They are not ergonomic on a laptop.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus, I cant believe someone doesnt knows the proper way to use a touch screen. Go back to using your trackpad, then.

For future reference: you bring the screen forward towards you, not the other way around. And touchscreens in laptop make sense in 2-in-1 devices, not on normal laptops.

Astar

Quote from: Simpp on March 22, 2021, 12:30:33

Wow... really, you need us to show you photos of how people use touchscreens every day to do art/design work and never have any issues?

Wow (2) ... Really, you can shape your body parts using tech? Like rounded shoulders? Did your balls grow bigger from electronic radiation too?

Like I alluded to previously, the only stupid people are the ones who don't know how to use tech.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview