News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The AYA NEO smashes crowdfunding expectations with over US$1,000,000 raised in under 24 hours

Started by Redaktion, March 08, 2021, 00:46:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The AYA NEO is a 7-inch handheld games console powered by an AMD Ryzen 5 4500U APU. The device also has 16 GB of RAM and up to a 1 TB SSD. The AYA NEO can be ordered on Indiegogo, where it has already received over US$1,300,000 from backers.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-AYA-NEO-smashes-crowdfunding-expectations-with-over-US-1-000-000-raised-in-under-24-hours.526822.0.html

Tony Curry

Your link for the Indiegogo campaign doesn't work as of March 8th 7 AM PST. Unfortunately my low post count won't allow me to post the correct link. This will give you a hint ...indiegogo.com/projects/aya-neo-world-s-first-7nm-handheld-gaming-device--2/x/19814586#/

The new perk is the Ultimate package which includes all of the accessories with the 1TB version of the Neo. As a huge fan of GPD devices, I own the Win 1, Win 2, and Win Max, it's great to see competition in the space which GPD created.

Although the Win 3 is more powerful it is not for me due to the screen size and Intel's notoriously immature GPU drivers. This is why I've backed the AYA Neo and looking forward to the possibilities.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview