News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Up to 64% of users have activated a smart assistant by accident

Started by Redaktion, January 08, 2020, 22:11:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new study of those who use voice-activated searches have found that 64% of this group set the assistant in question off by mistake during December 2019. An accidental press of a hardware button was found to be the culprit in 49% of these cases. In others, an AI "mishearing" a user's speech resulted in these mishaps.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Up-to-64-of-users-have-activated-a-smart-assistant-by-accident.449773.0.html

Carwyn

I activated my phones Google Assistant during an academic conference presentation discussing censorship and government surveillance. I'm sure the audience must have thought it was planned, but I wasn't even talking about Google.

John Matts

Perform Time Warner Email login, to send and receive the mails from one person to another and a  group of organizations, the TWC was acquired by AT&T, 2005 and from that time it is providing all the benefits to the users. The email service has all the high-end features, which is giving the users the best experience.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview