News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Poco F3 review: Power smartphone for little money

Started by Redaktion, May 24, 2021, 23:50:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the Poco F3, Xiaomi once again has a powerful smartphone in its portfolio that features a fast Snapdragon SoC, a bright AMOLED display, a powerful battery, 5G, and a triple-camera setup. Nevertheless, the starting price of 350 Euros (~$426) is very low.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Poco-F3-review-Power-smartphone-for-little-money.540610.0.html

CmdrEvil

Macro camera works properly. You just have to switch to Pro mode and manually select macro lens. It offers excellent results. At first I thought its going to be a gimmick never to be used. But under good lighting conditions it offers new perspective, pictures I was never able to take with any other phone.

Insanitydaily

"Power smartphone for little money"...? It looks like you just copied and pasted your Chinese Government phone maker's mailshot subject line there.  ;D

Mr Twister

Would be interesting to know which OLED model everyone's got on their POCO F3 (5x tap on the kernel version in all specs sub-menu in the settings, and then "software version", TP model). Are they running a lottery with the POCO OLED screens as well?

Hipolito Lorenzo

The only issues I'm experiencing is the phone overheating when using the camera for Livestream on 5G.
Another nice update would be an automatic refresh rate instead of a fixed 120 or 60 Hz. Which could improve battery life.

Marcostrm

Hello

I don't understand how the flickering apperas only under a certain brightness level (26% for poco f3)..is not supposed to be there for every brightness under 100% since it s an oled secreen?Anyone can explain because i think of purchasing a poco f3 but m concerned since i suffer from a migraine and i don't to take a bargain and add a factor to sttimulate.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview