News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Tab P11 tablet review - Starting at 250 Euros: The cheapest 11-inch tablet is also an all-rounder

Started by Redaktion, March 17, 2021, 19:09:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Inexpensive and still with good features - many tablets fail at this balancing act, but the Lenovo Tab 11 manages to reconcile these seemingly contradictory terms. Naturally, its entry-level price of 250 Euros (~$298) requires some trade-offs. Nevertheless, the 11-incher performs well in the test and can cover a fairly broad range of applications.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Tab-P11-tablet-review-Starting-at-250-Euros-The-cheapest-11-inch-tablet-is-also-an-all-rounder.527919.0.html

Len novo

This has been on sale in the UK for £230 for the 4Gb/128Gb version.

Performance is a fair way above the usual budget tat,but behind the best of the mid market competition.
That's reflected in the price,sadly that screen resolutions not the best choice for it's size,Snapdragon 662s use here is questionable,at best.

Badly wanted the P11 Pro,no chance Im forking out £500 for a Snapdragon 730G,disgraceful waste of so much potential,imho.

xpclient

Does this output video via USB-C and have any kind of desktop mode? Unlike Windows laptops, Android tablets usually always omit this functionality. I read on Reddit that this one has USB-C video out but is limited to 720p. Not sure if that's accurate. Please test this tablet's USB-C video out functionality.

I am waiting for when selfie cameras will be bumped up to 13 MP or more, since in tablets the rear camera in my opinion is far less important than the selfie-side camera.

Tech_27

I have the Lenovo Tab Pll 4GB 64GB version in the UK. The screen is bright and clear. Music sounds good with Dolby. The internal storage is fast. The split screen mode or Productivity mode is cool. Works well with a bluetooth keyboard and headphones. Recommended at £200 on offer.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview