News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

TicWatch Pro 3 LTE: Mobvoi's smartwatch performs better than the Apple Watch and Samsung's Galaxy Watch in the speed test

Started by Redaktion, February 27, 2021, 20:14:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Mobvoi's TicWatch Pro 3 GPS and Pro 3 LTE (also with GPS) are still the only wearables with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 4100 that we know of during the test period. The SoC's strength is confirmed in the current test by how the benchmark results compare with those of other Wear OS smartwatches like the Oppo Watch and the current ones from Samsung and Apple.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/TicWatch-Pro-3-LTE-Mobvoi-s-smartwatch-performs-better-than-the-Apple-Watch-and-Samsung-s-Galaxy-Watch-in-the-speed-test.524747.0.html

Deezy

Don't count on this company to push out any updates for their watches though.

I have the TW Pro 2020 and it still has not had any security updates even though the mods have said there will be coming soon. They have all but stopped replying to threads asking when there will be any security updates.

JaxMax

The most unreliable watch ever. You've obviously been paid to write this article. What you failed to mention is the watch is made poorly resulting in both heart rate and oxygen sensors failing only weeks of normal use. Not to mention the false ip68 rating it holds.... Yes it's waterproof but the fine print says you will void warranty should you shower or even wash your hands with the watch on.. I'm currently up to my 3rd watch in as little as 6 months. Mobvoi refuse refund and continue to deny the watch is faulty.. Please do your research first as articles like this would have you believe it's the bees knees over a branded watch.

Rodger

I've got a ticwatch pro 3 GPS and have to say I'm much happier with this watch than my previous Samsung galaxy watch. Bring able to go a full weekend off charge and still track my activities is how every watch should work.

Just had the HMR1 update and Mobvoi telling their community that HMR2 is now in beta testing. Can't fault this so far

Buster

I own quite a few Mobvoi products. They tend to perform quite well as well as bring something unique to the table... My gripe is their support -- or rather the lack of.
The initial support is good, but the second a new version of the product hits the market, the support for the previous model suddenly stops or becomes very minimal.
Be ready to self diagnose and look to other customers for support.

Sakti bayu

Bryon

I've been using the LTE version in the US for over a year. It works just fine on the Verizon network. I've been very pleased with it, including swimming, construction work, and other rough activities. It works nicely, but I do agree some OS updates are needed. I'm hoping they'll happen soon with the Google buying fitbit.

Oscar

Today, I order Ticwatch Pro 3. I think this is a best smartwatch WearOs.
Btw coupon code for TicWatch : OBLLRD.

ffgmat

Hi
The watch it's useless in UK if you have iPhone.
You can't connect to Vodafone esim one number . iPhone wear os app does not support it !!!!
I know that is definitely iOS fault.
I am replacing the phone, There is no way I can wear stupid Apple Watch

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview