News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Teclast T45HD review - The bargain tablet with dual-SIM support and a slim metal case

Started by Redaktion, January 16, 2024, 01:19:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 10.5-inch Teclast T45HD offers lots of features for little money. For well under US$200, you get a surfing and multimedia tablet with a slim metal case, fast storage, a large battery, and even dual-SIM support with 4G. Our review will show who this budget tablet is made for.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Teclast-T45HD-review-The-bargain-tablet-with-dual-SIM-support-and-a-slim-metal-case.793088.0.html

The Werewolf

It's an amazing offer for the price... unfortunately, the 4G bands are 1,3,5,7,8,20,34,38,39,40 and 41 which works for Asia and Europe but in North America, it's missing bands 2, 4, 17 and 66 which are the most widely used ones.

A. Nony Mus

Purchased one on Amazon last month, I have until Jan 30 to return.  I think it's great for the money but there are a few shortcomings for me.  First it has a weak wifi antenna. 5G sometimes cuts out in my bedroom and drops back to a 2.5G channel.  Secondly I now understand Teclast and other similar vendors do not do major updates so this will stay on Android 13.  The CPU is only slow for me for Bidwarden.  On my Chromebooks, Windows PC, and Galaxy S10+ phone, unlocking Bidwarden takes 1 to 2 seconds,  On the P45HD, it takes 11 or 12 seconds.  As stated sound quality is not great.  Other than that, great screen, build quality, and battery life (most likely due to weak CPU).

So last week the Samsung Galaxy A9+ was released (on Amazon and Best Buy).  For $120(US) more, I can get a tablet with double CPU power, better screen, better antenna,  much better speakers, much better UI including Dex,and I understand they will do 4 major updates.  Seems like a better investment.  Then again if none of those matter, this is less than half the price.

Thank you for this in depth update - I've learned so much. 

Ian Longworth

I really appreciate your very detailed reviews.

GPS is important to me on a tablet and it's very difficult to find information on whether or not a tablet has a GPS or not (even on the manufacturers websites). Its therefore amazing that you go on to test how effective it is in real world scenarios.

Thanks so much for the level of detail that goes into your reviews which are the best I have found on the internet.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview