News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New Microsoft advert claims the Surface Pro 7 is a better option than the MacBook Pro 13, including for gaming

Started by Redaktion, January 24, 2021, 06:36:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Neelanjan Mazumder

Lol.. Microsoft even can't develop a stable good enough standard laptop and top of that so much expensive they are

John Davis

The biggest problem with the Surface is the OS. It only runs Windows. And it doesn't connect seamlessly with iOS devices. And it's slow.

Gumby

Mac OS vs. Windows? No comparison. Mac OS is user centric in design and Windows is user hostile. I have lost a lot of work on my Windows computers due to forced restarts, inconsistent sleep behavior and random slowdowns over time.

Hardware for both is a whole lot of unrepairable, un-upgradeable crap. I think Apple's hardware are rated as much more reliable than Microsoft's and I have no evidence to the contrary either. I saw multiple dead Surface machines in stores on display but have never seen a dead Mac in store and I've see way more Macs.

Hoju

Both are basically captive audiences. Apple hooks you into its user-friendly ecosystem and Microsoft leverages its huge amount of historic software and widespread compatibility. The hardware for either is basically a subscription to continue using their software.

It is like a two-party system, you are stuck either way.

Darren Boehm

My advice is stay clear of Microsoft if you live in Australia, after sales service is woeful, with no repair service if u break a screen. The sealed unit makes it impossible to repair or replace once outside of Warranty Microsoft have to try harder if they want this to sell

samulo

OK but the pros of the MB is that it comes with a keyboard, has a 13.3 inch display, Faster performance. Also they compared to the wrong one. Microsoft always compares to the MBA not the MBP but since it has a better price the try to attack the MBP (MBA is $899 with student discount). Im not saying Apple is better than PC, I'm saying Apple is better than Surface devices.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview