News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel Core i7-11375H in Asus TUF Dash F15 shows no fear of Ryzen 5000 H-series as 5.0 GHz boost helps it to single-core mastery +24% higher than the i7-10750H

Started by Redaktion, January 24, 2021, 07:38:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow1669

bruh what are you saying, the tuf dash 15 with that i3-spec-ed i7 is more expensive(1539 euros inc. vat) then a strix g15(1395 euros inc. vat) with 5900hx with 3060 in my country... and that 3060 is on par or probably faster then the 3070 in the dash cause that one is a lower powered 3070 which is marketed as maxq still for some reason... you just pulled those prices out of your butt lol

Spunjji

Quote from: Ali AMD fanboy on January 25, 2021, 11:42:13
For those who says, Intel just faster 2%.

Read again the topic. It compares i7 with Ryzen 9 (AMD's top processor)

Laptops with Ryzen 9 will cost more than 2.5k$. while Intel is about 1.2k$.

Absolute nonsense on the costs - the GPU is the primary factor there. More importantly, the drop in single-core from Ryzen 9 to Ryzen 7 is going to be in the vicinity of a couple of percent, so feel free to compare those. Finally, that's still the best Intel have to offer right now, no matter what they call it.

I do agree that people should "stop being fanboy", ideally by not posting junk comments like yours.

Spunjji

Quote from: Kindergarten World on January 24, 2021, 14:49:01
Look at the comments below.
Wow.

Projection is the new hotness amongst shills.
"Look at these crazy people pointing out true information! I am sane; believe the FUD in the article". 🤦‍♂️

A single-digit single-core advantage is meaningless, even for games. a ~50-60% multi-core advantage, on the other hand, will be useful for *a lot* of people.

BLM Thugs

Do you know how to stop Intel/AMD race wars?

Rob random shops, burn cars and play the generation butterfly victim when someone calls the police.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview