News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei delists the Mate 20 X and Mate 20 Pro from its security update schedule

Started by Redaktion, January 17, 2021, 20:49:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

"And these cheap Chinese devices were the same price as the iPhone but with much less quality, performance and software.

I'm just laughing at the clowns that purchase these cheapos and p*** on Apple for the same price or more."

What a know-nothing moron. Apple make junk for brain dead retards, like you. Horrible Tech, pathetic software, laughable specs for mentally incapable gutter trash, like you. iPhones, for losers who are too stupid to use Android devices (again, like you). We know you're butthurt about being so dumb you're forced to use ios, just keep it to yourself, dumb little pillow bitter.

Sean Coope

I really do get tired of Huawei battering about cheap Chinese tech. Huawei do let themselves down with their aftercare but the phone and watch I purchased from them was excellent.

I have to admit that I was a Apple moron, who just hit the feeder bar with every model till I purchased the iPhone 10, which was the most disappointing phone and unfulfilling product I have purchased with what I can only say was a eye watering price.

Huawei blew the iPhone out of the water with its price, build quality and ability to personalise your phone to your needs.

I would also add to you Apple users who dismiss Huawei, most of the internals of your iPhone is made in China.

Would I buy another Huawei, not at the moment but that reason is only down to the lack of Google services. If Huawei resolved their issues with the American government, I think you may see the Huawei phones occupying near top positions in most of the top ten smartphone lists.

My next smartphone, not a clue, previous work Samsung's I have owned, have had abysmal build quality, one model being replaced three times. The iPhones bore me after the Huawei, so fingers crossed the Huawei, upgrade customer care no resolve the Google services issue.

Justin Costello

I've had a Huawei P10 Pro since 2017...no issues at all.  Updated regularly and battery still super charging fast to full and lasts a long long long time.  Absolutely fantastic peice of kit one I will never move away from pure brilliance and anyone hesitant...don't listen to the comments and try it for yourself. You forget about the phone and it just becomes a convenience when you need it, I have lots of friends with apple Samsung etc etc and always find it entertaining when they go on about issues!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview